Collection of Information
Thrill the World NYC may gather both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (NPII) from Users. PII refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, whereas NPII includes information that does not directly identify an individual.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Thrill the World NYC might collect PII from Users when they voluntarily submit such information while using the Website. The type of PII collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
Thrill the World NYC will only collect PII from Users if they provide consent and willingly provide such information. Users have the right to refuse giving PII, except it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the Website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPII)
Thrill the World NYC collects NPII through various methods, including but not limited to:
- Tracking User interactions and movements on the Website
- Collecting aggregated data on traffic patterns and usage behavior using Google Analytics
NPII gathered through these methods is statistical in nature and does not contain personal information, allowing Users to remain anonymous.
Storage and Protection of Information
Thrill the World NYC is committed to ensuring the security of Users’ information. Proper and reasonable precautions are taken to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of both PII and NPII stored on the Website. These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing appropriate hardware and software security measures
- Regularly reviewing internal data collection, storage, and processing policies
- Limiting access to personal and sensitive information to authorized personnel only
- Safeguarding personal information transmitted over secured communication channels (SSL/TLS encryption)
Use of Information
Thrill the World NYC may use collected information, including PII and NPII, for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience
- To improve customer service and respond to User inquiries effectively
- To process transactions securely
- To send relevant emails and newsletters with Users’ consent
- To conduct analytics and monitor Website usage effectively
- To enforce legal rights and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and international data protection regulations such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Thrill the World NYC respects Users’ rights regarding their personal information and offers the following rights consistent with international data protection regulations:
- Access: Users have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about them.
- Correction: Users can request to update or correct any inaccuracies in their personal information.
- Deletion: Users may request the erasure of personal information we hold about them, subject to legal requirements or legitimate interests.
- Objection to Processing: Users have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
Data Security Measures
To maintain the security of User information, Thrill the World NYC will:
- Store and transmit personal information using methods compliant with SSL/TLS encryption.
- Regularly update security protocols and measures to protect against data breaches, unauthorized access, and hacking.
- Implement strict controls and approve access to personal information on a need-to-know basis.
Third-party Data Sharing
Thrill the World NYC does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to third parties. However, Thrill the World NYC may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform various functions in operating the Website and managing administrative activities. These third-party service providers will have access to personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their functions and are prohibited from any further disclosure or use of such information.
Acceptance of Terms